As we celebrate Federation Day, the Gallente invite all freedom-loving citizens of New Eden to show their support for the only true democracy in the cluster! (And maybe win some cool prizes!)
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
To be in the running to win a prize, you must create a piece of propaganda designed to either:
- celebrate the ideals of the Gallente Federation
- denigrate the the enemies of the Federation – i.e. the Caldari, Amarr, Serpentis or Triglavians
- commemorate a significant event in Gallente history
- highlight a famous location in Gallente space or related to them
- recognize a notable Gallente citizen
Or something else not listed here – as long as it’s bigging up the Gallente we want to see it!
Valid propaganda could take many different forms: memes, vintage propaganda posters, screenshots, GIFs, videos, songs – whatever you can imagine.
I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT
Submissions will be pored over by a crack team of CCP developers with impeccable taste and the chosen winners will receive the following:
- 1st place – Your choice of any Gallente ship model (Tristan, Talos or Hyperion) offered by our friends at Mixed Dimensions + a brand new set of apparel: the Federation Commander’s Dress Jacket and Pants (men’s and women’s) + Kronos Caille Neon SKIN
- 2nd place – 1100 PLEX + the Federation Commander’s Dress Jacket and Pants (men’s and women’s) + Ishtar Caille Neon SKIN
- 3rd place – 500 PLEX + the Federation Commander’s Dress Jacket and Pants (men’s and women’s) + Hecate Caille Neon SKIN
All winners along with several honorable mentions will also receive a limited edition medal awarded by the Federal Government for their demonstration of respect to the Federation!
HOW TO ENTER (AND THE SMALL PRINT)
You enter simply by sharing you content with the community!
- Share it on Twitter with the #tweetfleet and #federationday hashtags, and/or…
- Share it as a comment on this post on the official EVE Online Facebook page
- Submissions on more than one platform will still only be counted as a single entry
- Multiple entries are permitted but each piece of propaganda should be submitted as a separate post
- If you entry is too big or an unsuitable format for sharing on Twitter or FB you can enter by including a publicly accessible Dropbox/Google Drive etc. link to your file in your tweet for FB comment instead
- The contest starts now and the cutoff for submissions is Sunday, 27 June at 11:00 UTC. Winners will be notified soon after!
All entries must abide by the EVE Online Terms of Service.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE
Join us this Sunday, 20 June at 16:00 UTC on CCP TV for a Federation Day livestream with Gallente-flavoured discussion and quizzes (including more chances at cool prizes!) before we head over to join the in-game celebrations in Luminaire at 18:00 UTC!
Best of luck, Capsuleers!