Riding the wave of excitement that swept through the community with the arrival of Crest Cubes to ArcheAge: Unchained, the team decided to do more to commemorate this most momentous occasion. With Crest items being some of the most sought after by players, it was time to showcase your passion and enthusiasm with a contest!
Beginning November 13, impress the ArcheAge team with your Cube creations using your imagination, creativity, UCC designs, and lots of Crest Cubes! This contest is open to players of both ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained, and there will be three (3) winners each for both versions of the game.
How can I participate?
Create a one-of-a-kind design with Crest Cubes that will knock the socks off the ArcheAge team. How you choose to impress us is entirely up to you – large or small, intricate and detailed, abstract or simple, bright or muted colors, or uniquely different! It is all about your style and vision.
Submit your entry via Twitter and on this AAU Facebook Post or this AA Facebook Post, using the hashtags #ArcheAgeContest and either #ArcheAge or #AAUnchained to indicate the version of the game you play!
What can I win?
Three (3) winners will be selected for each version of the game, by the ArcheAge Team, from all entries submitted via Twitter and on this Facebook Post.
First-place winners will receive a Mount* of their choice.
Second-place winners will receive a Costume* of their choice.
Third place winners will receive 500 Credits
* Please note: The item you select must have been already sold through the Marketplace or Glyph Store on the version of the game you play. Additionally, the item you select needs to be Bind on Pickup.
What are the Rules?
– All entries must include Crest Cube items and fit within the theme of Impressive creations.
– Entries must be submitted via Twitter and on this Facebook Post, using the hashtags #ArcheAgeContest and either #ArcheAge or #AAUnchained to indicate the version of the game where you’ll want to receive the reward if you win. Entries received elsewhere will not be considered.
– Entries must be received between November 13, 2020, and no later than December 3, 2020, at 23:59 UTC.
– Code of Conduct and Terms of Service apply (No Nudity, Racism, Offensive Imagery, etc.)
When will the winners be announced?
On December 11, 2020, the winners will be revealed on Twitter, Facebook, Steam, Discord, and Blog. Each winner will be contacted separately on Twitter or Facebook via Direct Message.
The Crest Cube design contest starts NOW!