The Garden of the Gods: birthplace of magic, the Gods you know, and of Erenor itself! Created by the Mother Goddess Thiol, it has been for many a legend, and for others, a dream of paradise. The only thing keeping you from the secrets that lie within the Garden of the Gods is the Garden’s door.
Dangerous monsters, more dangerous bosses, secrets, quests, and beautiful scenery are just a few things that await you on the other side of that door. From June 4, 2020, until June 10, 2020, we want you to show us your hype in the Navel of the World for a chance to win either an ArcheAge – Garden of the Gods Archeum Pack or ArcheAge: Unchained Garden of the Gods Archeum DLC! Nothing is as fun alone as it is with friends, so grab your friends to join you in your screenshot, video, or GIF.
Gather your friends, family, and guild members for a screenshot, GIF or video in front of the Garden Door in the Navel of the World from our Public Test Server! Any GIFs or videos should not be longer than 15 seconds and should reflect your creativity and wit. Edit it with text, filters, cool transitions, and a whole lot of emotes. If you aren’t sure where to go, the Navel of the World is located in Eastern Hiram Mountains!
There are no limits on how many entries you can submit, so the more entries you submit, the greater your chance of winning a pack!
What can I win?
4 winners will be randomly selected to receive an Archeum Garden of the Gods pack for their preferred version of the game: ArcheAge or ArcheAge: Unchained.
4 winners who meet the criteria will be randomly selected to win either an ArcheAge – Garden of the Gods Archeum Pack or ArcheAge: Unchained Garden of the Gods Archeum DLC. Winners will be contacted via Direct Messages on the platform on which they submitted their entries. All 4 winners will be announced on our Blog, Steam Forum, Facebook, Discord and Twitter.
• All screenshots, videos, and GIFs should be taken in front of the Garden Door in the Navel of the World.
• Entries should be submitted via Twitter using the hashtag #ArcheAgeGotG or on the relevant Facebook post of the version of the game you’d like to win the pack for. ArcheAge Free-to-Play’s post is here and ArcheAge: Unchained’s post is here.
• All submissions must be received between June 4, 2020, and June 10, 2020, 23:59 UTC
• Rules and Terms of Service apply (No Nudity, Racism, etc.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions govern the course of the “ArcheAge Garden of the Gods Digital Art Contest” (“Contest”) as organized by gamigo US Inc., 350 Marine Park Way, Redwood City, CA, 94065, USA (“Trion”).
1. Eligibility, Participants, and Participation
(1) Participation in the contest is free. Participants must be at least twelve years old. If the participant is under the age of eighteen, the parent or guardian must have given their consent to participate in the competition.
(2) “Participant” means anyone who is eligible to participate pursuant to paragraph 1 and who complies with the terms and conditions of participation set forth in these General Terms and Conditions between June 4, 2020, and June 10, 2020, 23:59 UTC (“Participation Period”).
(3) The purpose of the contest is the independent creation of a screenshot, video, or GIF (“”Digital Art””), that represents the feeling of anticipation of the player while standing in front of the Garden Door in ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained. Players may use their character(s) and/or other available in-game items to that end. The “”Digital Art”” must not be sexist or show nudity, and shall be posted on Twitter using the hashtag #ArcheAgeGotG or Facebook under the relevant post and game version using the hashtag #ArcheAgeGotG.
(4) There are no limits on how many entries a Participant can submit, Entries submitted outside of the participation period will not be considered.
(5) Employees of Trion and companies associated with Trion, as well as relatives thereof, are allowed to participate but are excluded from receipt of any prizes.
(6) Trion may present the “”Digital Art”” in the form of Twitter retweets, Facebook posts, Blog posts, Steam Forum posts, and Discord posts.
2. Winners and Prizes
(1) Trion will raffle a total of four (4), Digital Art, from all valid entries of both games – ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.
(2) Trion will inform the winners no later than June 19, 2020, 23:59 UTC of their win by contacting via the Twitter and Facebook account used for the entry (“Notification”).
(3) The winners will receive either an ArcheAge – Garden of the Gods Archeum Pack or ArcheAge: Unchained Garden of the Gods Archeum DLC. Trion reserves the right to replace individual prizes with equivalent or superior prizes. The winners will be announced on various social media such as ArcheAge Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Website, Steam Forum, and our Forums (“Announcement”).
(4) Trion will ask the winners in the notification to send in their ArcheAge account name, email address, or ID in response to the announcement no later than June 26, 2020, 23:59 UTC (“Response”). Responses that Trion receives late or does not receive at all will lead to loss of entitlement to the respective prize. To the extent that the prizes concern the receipt of digital content, this will be added to the named account of the respective winner within two weeks of receipt of the response.
(5) A cash payment and/or payment of the prize in physical goods as well as an exchange and/or transfer of the prizes to third parties are all excluded.
3. Rights of Use and Indemnity
(1) For the purpose of participation in the contest, Trion grants the participant the free-of-charge, non-exclusive, revocable right to use the ArcheAge title and the ArcheAge characters for the creation of the Digital Art.
(2) For the purposes of the Digital Art, the participant grants Trion the free-of-charge, non-exclusive, irrevocable right to use the respective Digital Art without limitation of time and place. This includes the rights of exploitation and reproduction, as well as the right to make the Digital Art publicly available and grant usage rights to third parties, in so far as this is necessary within the context of the presentation.
(3) By submitting their entry, the participant provides assurance that they produced the Digital Art themselves, guarantees that this does not infringe on the rights of third parties and indemnifies Trion against all claims from third parties based on the infringement of third party rights in connection with the Digital Art.
4. Data Privacy
(1) Trion will retrieve, process and use the provided personal data of each participant (this includes the core data of the account, the email address and ID provided by the winners) within the scope of the applicable legal data protection requirements and exclusively for the purposes of holding the contest (this includes the review of the right to participate and compliance with the rules as well as the announcement and the presentation).
(2) The personal data collected will be stored for the duration of the contest and then subsequently deleted once it ends. The presentation which, for reasons of transparency, is principally always kept permanently available for retrieval, will not be deleted within this period unless otherwise requested by the respective winner. To the extent that legal retention requirements stipulate longer-term storage, the affected data will be deleted at the latest following the expiry of such obligations and will only be processed for the purposes of compliance with these retention requirements.
Trion, its bodies, employees, and subcontractors are liable
exclusively for wilful intent and gross negligence, regardless of legal basis,
and in cases of ordinary negligence, only for the violation of essential
contractual obligations and limited to foreseeable damages, as far as not
precluded by other compulsory statutory provisions. These limitations do not
apply for the loss of life, personal injury or damage to health.
6. Final Provisions
(1) The participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions with their entry.
(3) Should a participant infringe upon the rules during the execution of the contest, or such an infringement be proven thereafter, their eligibility to participate may be revoked.
(4) Trion reserves the right to end the contest before the end of the participation period, if for technical or legal reasons its proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
(5) The contractual relationship is governed by German law to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the referral regulations of international private law. If the participant has as his usual domicile a location in another country within the European Union during the extent of the contest, the validity of the strictly applicable legal regulations of the country in question shall remain unaffected by the choice of law made in the prior sentence.
(6) In the event that any individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions become ineffective, the remaining provisions shall remain effective and binding. Statutory rules shall take the place of the ineffective provision.