Pit yourself against your fellow pilots and prove your worth in brutal 1v1 battlecruiser combat in the next Proving Ground event!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 10 September, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 12 September.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Core empire tech I battlecruisers (except the Cyclone!) and the Gnosis may enter
- Turret and Missile damage is increased by 25% in this arena.
- 100% bonus to the benefits of overheating tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules, as well as turrets and missile launchers.
- Shield rechargers, boost amplifiers, power relays, and flux coils, core defense field purgers, sensor dampeners, and weapon disruptors cannot be fitted.
- Pilots receive 20m ISK for every match where they deal at least 7000 damage.
- Ships entering this arena may fit a maximum of one local repair module.
- Modules are restricted to meta level 5 and below.
- No pirate implants allowed.
Board your battlecruisers, load up your Proving Grounds Filaments, (available in Abyssal Deadspace caches, in Triglavian wrecks in Pochven, or on the in-game market), and dive headfirst into the depths of Abyssal Deadspace as you fight for glorification, climb the Proving Grounds leaderboards, and earn special rewards!