Once again the Albion online Moderator Team is looking for players to step up and help to keep the chat and forums clean.
This time around, we are looking specifically for players that can speak the following languages fluently:
Additionally, in order to be considered, you must speak sufficient English to communicate with the rest of the Moderator Team.
Duties as a mod include, but are not limited to:
- Chat moderation / Forum moderation
- Helping out with beginner and general player questions
- Translation of announcements to players where necessary
- And being a positive pillar of the community!
If you are interested and think you have what it takes, please send an email over to email@example.com including as a minimum template, the following info:
- Character name
- Discord tag
- Languages you speak
- Are you playing on a PC or Mobile Device?
- When you joined the community and how long you have been playing Albion Online
- Average weekly playtime
- Why you would like to join the Moderation Team
- Previous moderation experience and duration of that experience (advantageous but not required)
- Any other experience you feel will be beneficial for this role
- We might not answer all applications if there are a lot of applications coming in or we already have enough moderators in your language. If you don’t hear back from us, feel free to apply again at another point in time.
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to moderate the in-game chat through a mobile device. In order to be considered, you must play on a Desktop PC.
- Your Application must be sent in English in order to be considered!
Feel free to send us an e-mail should you have any further questions. We hope to see your applications soon!
Nesnes & Moderator Team