With the launch of Patch 7 a couple of issues have come up which we are currently looking into:
Open world treasure chests currently don’t have party loot protection. This means that after opening it, everyone can take from it. [Fixed]
- The “Place” button on mobile is missing. This will be fixed with Patch 8.
For now, in order to place buildings, laborers, or plant seeds, you can use a workaround by doing the following:
- Go to your Settings in-game -> controls
- Turn on “dynamic actions”
- Click on the seed/animal/furniture item/laborer that you want to place
- Close your inventory
- Use the “interaction” button in your bottom right corner
- On Android, the shop tiles of the new vanity bundles, show a timer of “1d12” remaining time. This timer should not be there and will be fixed with Patch 8
On iOS, the shop tiles for the new vanity bundles show weird information regarding the discounts. Fix date as soon as possible, but yet unknown.[Fixed] There is a shader issue on Linux causing the Framerate to drop rapidly when using the pre-installed Mesa driver. Please switch to the proprietary NVIDIA / AMD drivers if you encounter this issue.[Fixed]
We are sorry for the inconvenience and will keep you updated here with any news.
Nesnes & Dev Team