Conan Exiles has recently been made available on Xbox Game Pass and the massive Isle of Siptah expansion was just released on May 27th.
Conan Exiles has now been optimized for Xbox Series X|S and has gotten many improvements for these new consoles. The main improvements are the following:
– Increased resolutions and frame rates
– Increased shadow quality
– Higher shadow distance
– Increased texture quality
– Increased draw distance for foliage and grass
– Improved effects and postprocess quality
– Volumetric fog on Isle of Siptah expansion map
We have made a comparison video showing the difference between Conan Exiles on the Xbox One S and the new Xbox Series X. Both the original Exiled Lands and the new Isle of Siptah are shown in the video, as well as several player-made castles and cities.
See the all-new video here:
The post See Conan Exiles Xbox Series X|S optimizations in new video appeared first on Conan Exiles.