Join our playtest to help us in our Call to Arms update preparations and provide more feedback on the Faction Warfare rework. Check out what’s coming in Call to Arms here!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- On Friday, March 5th, Time tbc, log into the Test Server (Staging) to begin the playtest. Start time will be confirmed later!
- As we’d like to focus on a broader test this time, all five traditional factions are available to play (woohoo!). Choose whether you would like to fight for Thetford, Martlock, Bridgewatch, Lymhurst, Fort Sterling faction by heading over to the respective Faction Warmaster and enlisting in that faction (note: your character(s) from the Live Server will be available on the Staging Server, so you are able to use the skills and items you have.)
- Open up the World Map and select Faction Warfare in the dropdown menu
- Any Faction Warfare zone is open to play, so see where the action is happening and join in or try to capture the outposts!
- If you need to repair your gear, there is a repair station at each outpost
- Continue this process until the playtest ends. End time will be confirmed later!
- We will update this thread as more information gets finalized. Be sure to keep checking back!
Please make sure to update your Test Server (Staging) client in advance, so you can jump right in at the start of the playtest.
After the playtest, we will hand out a feedback form to those who participated via the in-game chat, so that we can gather your thoughts on how this feature played out for you.
Note: We would love for all of you to participate, however our Test Server does not support as many players as our Live Server and we are currently unable to confirm how many players will be able to join in. We are working hard to accommodate more players and will update you on this front later. Thanks for your understanding!
To access the Test Server from your android device, download the .apk here
Once again, our challenge unfolds…
- During this playtest (Friday, March 5th, Time tbc), earn as many faction points as you can by capturing any cluster across all biomes!
- Only Thetford, Martlock, Bridgewatch, Lymhurst, Fort Sterling factions will be eligible for the challenge and rewards
- Caerleon faction will NOT be eligible, so please do not flag as this faction if you wish to participate in the challenge!
- The Top 10 players from each of the five eligible factions (Thetford, Martlock, Bridgewatch, Lymhurst, Fort Sterling) who earn the highest amount of faction points during the playtest (Friday, March 5th, Time tbc) will be rewarded!
- Each player in the Top 10 from each of the five eligible factions will receive 800 gold
- We will announce the winners in this thread by Wednesday, March 10
- These rewards will be granted to characters on the Live server with the same name as the ones you used in this playtest
Ready for some more action? Then buckle up and enjoy the fight!
– Mytherceria & Dev Team