Do you like telling stories in video form? Then we might be looking for you!
We’re reaching out to all the creative and talented souls in the Albion Online community for a potential Junior Video Creator position at our company, Sandbox Interactive. Not to mention that we love the content you’ve been putting out so far!
If you prefer a remote position, please indicate so in the cover letter and also include a short video (less than three minutes) introducing yourself and why you would want to work for us. For the inhouse position, please see the “How to apply” section below.
So, are you ready for the rundown?
What you’ll be doing:
- You create marketing creatives as well as game trailers to tell stories in video form
- Show Albion Online in its best possible light in moving pictures
- Setup capture sessions and record footage ingame and in-engine
- Work with other teams to ensure the best quality for your creatives
- Cut and edit footage and deliver the most engaging videos to our players
- You will work on new clips from scratch: from script to storyboard, from recording to cut, from sound design to grading
What you can bring:
- Know and understand cinematic language
- Experience in working with editing software (Adobe Premiere preferred), After Effects knowledge is a big plus
- Familiarity with 3D graphics software (such as Unity) helps
- Be proactive and a problem solver
- English communication skills are a must, knowledge of German is a plus
- An educational background in art/media is beneficial
- Willing to learn the game, if you don’t know it already
- Knowing your way around a video camera / photo camera is beneficial
How to apply:
For the full job description and info on how to apply, please head over to the Junior Video Creator job listing on our website.
While you’re at it, feel free to check out our other job offers here.
Good luck and we very much look forward to reading your applications!
– Mytherceria & Sandbox Interactive Team