As we have a lot of new players joining the world of Albion, we think it’s a good chance to reiterate the rules regarding multiple User Accounts.
Having multiple User Accounts is generally allowed with some rules, as defined in §11.2 of our Terms of Service:
11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status
The use of multiple User Accounts outside of this ruleset is referred to as ‘Multi-accounting’ and is strictly prohibited. Some of examples of what you should NOT do are:
- Scouting the entrances of dungeons or clusters for the main account (Also referred to as ‘Alt-Scouting’)
- Engaging in PvP with both accounts in the open world
- Using an account as ‘bait’
Some examples of what you can do are:
- Using both characters on your Player Island to harvest your farm
- Have both characters gathering in different clusters, as long as they are not neighbouring clusters
- Have each character in a different city to look at market prices
Players found participating in Multi-accounting will be penalized heavily. Should you come across such rule-breaking behavior, please reach out to our support team with any evidence you have.
– Mytherceria & Support Team