The awesome GM Week is nearly upon us once more, and that means competitions, prizes, events, and more to look forward to from 14 – 19 September! Get into the GM Week spirit and join in with this annual community event for the chance to win great prizes, interact with devs in-game, whack some bots from New Eden – and most of all – to have some fun in space!
There will be opportunities to grab Orbital Stashes, with containers planted around specific locations in New Eden. These containers will test your knowledge of EVE before they give up their goods, and you can expect clues to be given out during GM Week.
The Scavenger Hunt will see GMs issue invitations to players to come and find them somewhere in space, with more hints and clues given out through official channels, for the chance to get more loot!
The schedule for this year is packed and we have several activities and contests that will be taking place at different times throughout the week, pending Game Masters availability because, you know, they still want to reply to your tickets as soon as possible!
Week-long events include:
– Orbital Stash
– Scavenger Hunt
– Game Masters visiting rookie systems
– Game Masters interacting with players via in-game official language channels
– Short Story Competition*
– Potato PC Competition*
– Worst Ship Fit Competition*
*All competitions will start on Monday 14 September at 12:00 UTC and close on Thursday 17 September at 23:59 UTC. Exact details will be shared next week via the official thread on the EVE Online forums.
In addition, there are a few events that will start at specific times:
– Whack-A-Bot in Yulai – Monday 14 September at 17:00 UTC
– Fleet with BjornBee, GMs, and ISDs – Tuesday 15 September at 17:00 UTC
– Reddit AMA Game Masters Edition – Thursday 17 September at 15:00 UTC
– End of week and competition winners announced – Friday 18 September at 17:00 UTC
As mentioned above, there will be more details released on all the GM Week 2020 competitions, so keep your eyes peeled for that!