We know you’ve been waiting eagerly for our new Faction Warfare Playtest date!
If this is the first time you’re hearing about it, we’re hosting a playtest as part of our preparations and to gather feedback on the Faction Warfare rework (check out our latest Dev Talk on this feature here!).
Without further ado, I’m pleased to announce that you are cordially invited to join us, from Friday, February 26th at 18:30 UTC to log into the Staging Server and:
- Choose whether you would like to fight for Thetford or Fort Sterling faction by heading over to the respective Faction Warmaster and enlisting in that faction (note: your character(s) from the Live Server will be available on the Staging Server, so you are able to use the skills and items you have. There will not be cheat stones to unlock the Destiny Board or create free items)
- Open up the World Map and select Faction Warfare in the dropdown menu
- See where the action is taking place and join in or try to capture the outposts! (note: any Faction Warfare zone is open to play, but please only flag as either Thetford or Fort Sterling)
- If you need to repair your gear, there is a repair station at each outpost
- Continue this process for 2 hours until the playtest ends at 20:30 UTC
Please make sure to update your Staging client in advance, so you can jump right in at the start of the playtest.
After the playtest, we will hand out a feedback form to those who participated via the in-game chat, so that we can gather your thoughts on how this feature played out for you.
And finally… tell all your friends, guildmates and many others about this! The more players participate and give feedback, the more helpful this playtest will be for us, thank you!
– Mytherceria & Dev Team
To access the Test Server from your android device, download the .apk here